- 1 package extra firm tofu
- 1 tbs. bragg’s liquid aminos spray
- 2 tbs. nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Press water out of tofu by wrapping in paper towels and placing a textbook on top. Replace paper towels after 5 minutes and let sit for another 5 minutes.
- Slice tofu into bite sized squares and place on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix nutrition yeast, garlic powder, salt and pepper and any other seasonings.
- Spray tofu lightly with liquid aminos and roll tofu in seasoning mixture. Place on baking sheet and repeat with all tofu pieces.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until crispy and golden on outside.
- Serving - 1/2 cup